MURRIETA VALLEY CEMETERY DISTRICT
Laurel Cemetery/District Office Phone: 951.677.4223
42800 Ivy Street Fax: 951.677.5559
Murrieta, CA 92562 www.murrietacemetery.org/
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
April 23, 2019—2:00 p.m. District Office—42800 Ivy Street
- Call to Order
Chair McConnell called meeting to order at 2:00 pm.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
Chair McConnell, Trustee Vollbrecht, Trustee Seymour, Trustee Wolter, Trustee Penko, District Manager Baker, District Secretary Ross
All present except Trustee Vollbrecht
- Approval of Agenda
A motion to approve the Agenda was made by Trustee Penko, seconded by Trustee Seymour. Motion carried 4/0.
- Public Comments
- Consent Calendar
- Approve Disbursements
- Accept Minutes
- Receive and File Financial Statements
A motion to approve the Consent Calendar was made by Trustee Seymour, seconded by Chair McConnell. Motion carried 4/0.
- Action Item
- Policy and Procedure Manual
Recommendation: To discuss and approve editing ideas from General Manager and the board of Trustees. This month will focus on the introductory statement and section 2 pages 1-5.
After discussion and some changes in wording/spelling a motion to approve the changes was made by Chair McConnell and seconded by Trustee Penko. Motion carried 4/0.
- General Manager’s Administrative/Operations Report
- General Manager will ask representative for the SDA if they can change their May appointment to July. This will be an orientation for becoming members of SDA.
- Manager Evaluation
- General Counsel Reports
- Trustee Reports
- Future Trustee Agenda Items
- Closed Session
- Memorial Day Service May 27th
- Water District meeting at Library 4/25 @6:00p.m.
- Next Meeting Date:
The next Regular Board meeting will be May 28, 2019 at 2:00pm
With no further business to attend to Chair McConnell adjourned the meeting at 3:18 pm.
Marc Baker/Debra Ross
Download Word Document version: